The summer months are a great time to enjoy the outdoors and take advantage of warm weather activities. Swimming is a popular choice for many families in Georgetown County, South Carolina. Your swimming pool can be a lot of fun and a great addition to your backyard.
However, it’s important to remember that pool safety should always be a priority. Every year, there are reports of children drowning in backyard pools. In fact, drowning is the leading cause of death for children aged 1-4 years old, according to the CDC.
While there are many measures you can take to ensure your family’s safety while swimming, one of the most important is to have proper pool fencing installed around your property. Pool fences create a barrier between the water and your home, making it more difficult for small children to access the pool area unsupervised.
The number of drownings has been on the rise in recent years, and unfortunately, this trend does not seem to be stopping—although there have been some improvements.
Not every pool accident ends as a fatality. It’s estimated that more than 40 percent require hospitalization or transfer for further care (compared with 8 percent for all accidental injuries).
Pool accidents can also cause brain damage as well as long-term disability for those who survive drowning accidents.
Many pool accidents are preventable with a pool safety fence.
According to state law, a pool should be fenced by at least 48 inches high with no gaps between the pickets or ground and bottom of the fence, which are more than 4 inch wide. Chain link fences can pose a risk for children to climb up on them so it’s best if you use something like a mesh pool fence instead.
Life Saver Pool Fence of the Lowcountry installs the strongest and proven to be the safest mesh pool fence in the industry. Contact us to request a FREE pool fence estimate in Georgetown County, SC. Call Craig at (843) 822-8855 or request a quote online here.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
There are a number of good reasons to install a Life Saver Pool Fence. Perhaps, the most important reason is that it can save your child’s life, obviously. A properly installed fence surrounding the pool can help reduce the risk of your child drowning.
Other benefits of installing a child safety pool fence include:
- Peace of mind while you’re not near your child.
- Preventing unauthorized access to the pool.
- Prevents pets and other animals from entering into the pool area.
- For all these reasons, it’s worth investing in a mesh pool fence.
- Pool fencing is one of the most cost-effective ways to enclose your pool area. It’s easy, quick and looks great too!
Here are a few features of Life Saver Pool Fence:
- Life Saver Pool Fence is available in a wide selection of colors, like black to enhance the beauty of your property.
- We install pool gates that are self-latching and self-closing.
- The Life Saver Premium triple-reinforced solid core fence is top-notch when it comes to protecting your child. This means that the pool fence is so sturdy, that there is no way a person can rip or bend it with their bare hands!
- The pool fence poles won’t rust or peel, making it perfect for harsh environments found on many residential properties where corrosion can happen easily due its location in high heat temperatures and bright sunlight.
- The superior quality mesh materials used are transparent, which makes it very attractive and your yard more spacious.
- Our pool fences are removable by an adult and can easily be rolled up and placed into storage. Or, you can use it at a completely different home.
As parents, the safety of our children is always our top priority. That’s why we offer the highest level of safety of any fence for pools on the market.
Our unique design features a self-closing and locking gate, which ensures that your child cannot open it and wander off. Your pool safety fence is one of the most important parts to your home’s exterior. It prevents kids, pets and even wild animals from going into your pool area.
Plus, we back our fence with a lifetime warranty, so you are rest assured that your child will be safe in our pool enclosure. Contact us today to learn more about our safe and secure pool fences!
Areas We Serve in Georgetown County
Life Saver Pool Fence of the Lowcountry installs pool fences in Andrews, Georgetown, Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet and nearby cities in Georgetown County.
About Georgetown County, SC
Located in the historic Lowcountry region of South Carolina, Georgetown County is home to a unique and vibrant community. The population is approximately 8,625 residents according to the 2020 census records.
With a rich history dating back to the early days of our nation, Georgetown County has much to offer residents and visitors alike. From our beautiful beaches and parks to our diverse array of shops and restaurants, there is something for everyone in Georgetown County. Explore all that we have to offer!
Popular landmarks and places include the following:
- Brookgreen Gardens
- Huntington Beach State Park
- Caledonia Golf & Fish Club
- The Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk
- Hopsewee Plantation
Pool Safety Resources for Georgetown County Residents
- Georgetown County Department of Planning And Development
- Swimming Pool Permitting and Compliance
- Swimming Pool / Spa – Georgetown Building Inspections
- Swimming Pools, Recreational Waters
- FAQs – Georgetown County, SC
Need to Install A Fence in Georgetown County? Contact Us Now!
Call/text Craig at (843) 822-8855 or contact us online to request a FREE pool fence estimate in Georgetown County. We install Life Saver mesh pool fences onto almost any surface. We also educate families about pool safety. Contact us today!