Pool fences are a great way to keep your family safe. Installing a mesh pool fence in Goose Creek, SC can provide a blocked distance between your pool and your home, preventing accidental drownings. Pool fences are required in some states, but even if they are not required, they are important safety measure that could save lives.
Pool safety fences come in different heights and colors, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs. You can also choose to have a self-closing gate installed. Pool fences are not expensive, and they can save lives.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), unintentional drowning is one of the leading causes of death for children aged 1–4. In fact, data from 1999 to 2019 shows that death rates from accidental drownings in this age group decreased from 3.2 to 2.4.
However, this decrease is still not enough. To further prevent these types of accidents, pool fences should be installed around all residential pools. Especially since many young children are often tempted to enter the water on their own. Swimming may appear easy to a child, so they may want to imitate an adult or an older child swimming.
When installed correctly, pool fences are an extremely effective way to reduce the risk of drowning. They should be required in all homes with pools throughout the country.
A pool safety fence is a physical barrier around a pool that is designed to prevent young children from gaining access to the pool. In South Carolina, all residential swimming pools must have a pool fence. The pool fence must be at least four feet high and have a self-closing gate. The gate should be able to close by itself after it is opened. Additionally, the pool fence must be equipped with a latch that is out of reach of children. Pool fences are an important part of pool safety. They help to prevent drowning accidents by making it more difficult for young children to gain access to the pool.
Make your pool safe for your children by installing a mesh pool fence from Life Saver. Contact us today to request a FREE pool safety evaluation and estimate in Goose Creek, SC. Please call/text (843) 822-8855 or contact us online.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recommends that pool owners install a fence around their pool to help prevent child drownings. A pool fence should be at least four feet high and have a self-closing, self-latching gate, as mentioned previously.
Experts recommend that pool owners install an alarm for their pool to alert them if someone enters the pool area. In addition, pool owners should keep toys and floats out of the pool when not in use, as these can attract children to the pool. By taking these precautions, pool owners can help create a safe environment for their family and friends.
Life Saver Pool Fence of the Lowcountry is here to provide you with all your pool safety needs for you and your family.
Life Saver Pool Fence Features
Some of its features include:
- A patented, virtually unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole that is the strongest in the industry (this is for Life Saver Premium solid core Fence)
- Poles are professionally powder coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh is Textilene, a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave (holds up great in the Sun)
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch makes it the strongest on the market anywhere. It’s nearly indestructible. The mesh is unclimbable. It is also “see through”.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders. Pool fence mesh is bordered on all four sides with vinyl border to prevent unraveling and to maintain finished look.
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- Square and arched pool gates
- A wide selection of colors including the popular color Black (did you know black mesh is est. 87% transparent, providing the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area?
- Self-latching and self-closing gate options
- Round-head fasteners and rounded edges mean there are no sharp edges
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves that are installed into your deck surface.
- Pool fences are removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections, though we recommend keeping them up year-round.
- Triple reinforced solid poles on our Life Saver Solid Core Pool Fence provide omni-directional solid support. There is no stronger pole.
- Lifetime warranty! Every part of a Life Saver fence comes with a Lifetime Warranty. It won’t splinter or break down like fiberglass. We guarantee it.
- Made in the USA!
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Proven and tested
- Trained local pool fence installers
- Works for all types of pools including in ground pools
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, lanais, on stepped landscaped areas, etc.
- Provides the highest level of safety of any pool fencing on the market
- Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights available for purchase
Request your FREE pool safety evaluation today from Life Saver Pool Fence of the Lowcountry. And, to learn more about the pool safety fence in Goose Creek, SC, call/text (843) 822-8855 or contact us here.
About Goose Creek, SC
Goose Creek is a city in Berkeley County, South Carolina, United States. The population was 41,978, according to the 2019 census records. Goose Creek is part of the Charleston-North Charleston-Summerville metropolitan area. It is home to the Naval Weapons Station Charleston.
Goose Creek is located in the Lowcountry region of South Carolina. Goose Creek was established in 1961.
The city was named for Goose Creek, which flows through the city like the shape of a gooseneck. It is home to a variety of businesses and industries. The city has a variety of parks and recreation facilities. Goose Creek is a great place to live, work, and play.
Here are a few popular places:
- Cypress Gardens
- Gahagan Park
- Wannamaker North Trail
- North Charleston Wannamaker County Park
- St James Episcopal Church
Pool Safety Resources for Goose Creek, SC Residents
- Swimming Pool Permitting and Compliance
- Aquatics – Mount Pleasant, SC – Official Website
- Pool & Tennis Courts – The City of Goose Creek, SC
- Charleston Swim Lessons
- Recreation – The City of Goose Creek, SC
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Contact Life Saver Pool Fence of the Lowcountry today to request your FREE mesh pool fence and pool gate estimate in Goose Creek, SC. Please call (843) 822-8855 or get in touch online. We also offer Virtual Estimates.