A pool can be a great addition to any home in Port Royal, South Carolina, providing hours of fun and relaxation for the whole family. However, it is important to remember that pools can also be dangerous, especially for young children. To help keep your family safe, it is important to take some simple precautions. We recommend installing a pool fence.
In the United States, drowning is a leading cause of death for children under the age of four, and 69% of all drownings in this age group occur when the pool is not even being used! This means that the child was not expected to be in the pool area. To help prevent these types of accidents we recommend installing multiple layers of pool protection.
A quality pool safety fence can help prevent small children from wandering into the pool area unsupervised. The fence should be at least four feet high and have a self-closing, self-latching gate. In addition, parents should keep an eye on their children at all times when they are near water. Additionally, you should make sure that everyone in your family knows how to swim, especially young children. Pool toys or floaties when not in use should not be left in the pool since they can be attractive to kids. By taking these simple steps, you can help to keep your family safe and enjoy your pool all summer long.
Port Royal, SC is a beautiful place to live, and many people enjoy spending time by the water. That’s why the town of Port Royal has laws in place. These laws require that all pools be fenced in, with a self-closing and self-latching gate. The fence must be at least four feet tall, and the gate must be locked when the pool is not in use.
By following these laws, we can help to keep our children safe and prevent tragic accidents. Contact Life Saver Pool Fence of the Lowcountry today to request a FREE pool safety evaluation and get a pool fence estimate in Port Royal, SC. Call (843) 822-8855 or get in touch online.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Installing a Life Saver Pool Fence is a great way to keep your pool area safe. They are easy to use and remove, and they are the strongest pool fences you can find. They are made of durable materials, such as Textilene mesh, that will last for years, and they can be installed in any pool area.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Here are a few of its features:
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft) as well as color options (black, brown, white, copper vein, and other custom color configurations)
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, lanais, on stepped landscaped areas etc.
- Round-head fasteners and rounded edges mean there are no sharp edges
- Works for all types of pools including in-ground pools
- Pool fences are removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections, though we recommend keeping them up year-round.
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Textilene® Mesh is a material used in the manufacture of textiles.
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders. is bordered on all four sides with a vinyl border.
- Self-latching and self-closing pool gate options in Arched or Square style
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves that are installed into your deck surface.
- Made in the USA!
- Lifetime warranty! Every part of a Life Saver fence comes with a Lifetime Warranty. It won’t splinter or breakdown like fiberglass. We guarantee it.
- Trained local installers in Port Royal
- Accessories include Omni hangers and pool solar lights available for purchase
We Also Install Mesh Pet Fences in Port Royal, SC
While pool fences are most commonly associated with preventing young children from gaining access to the pool area, they can also be an effective safety measure for pets. Pets can be curious creatures, and it’s not uncommon for them to try to explore pool areas.
If the pool is not properly fenced off, they could fall in and drown. A pet creates a physical barrier that pets cannot climb or jump over, keeping them safe from harm. In addition, pool fences can also help to prevent small animals from entering the pool area and becoming trapped.
Whether you have a dog, cat, or other type of pet, a can give you peace of mind knowing that they are safe around water.
About Port Royal, SC
Port Royal is a town in South Carolina with a rich history dating back to the early days of American settlement. Port Royal was one of the first areas colonized by the English in the New World, and it was an important port city during the colonial era. The town was also the site of a major battle during the Revolutionary War, and it played an important role in the Civil War.
Today, Port Royal is a popular tourist destination, known for its stunning harbor views and its vibrant seafood scene. Visitors can also explore Port Royal’s many historical sites, including Fort Caroline and the Port Royal Museum. Whether you’re looking to learn about American history or simply enjoy a beautiful coastal town, Port Royal is sure to impress.
The top-rated landmarks include:
- Spanish Moss Trail
- Parris Island Museum
- Cypress Wetlands
- Port Royal Sound Foundation Maritime Center
Pool Safety Resources for Port Royal, SC Residents
- SWIMMING POOL RULES – Port Royal Plantation
- Swimming Pool Permitting and Compliance – SCDHEC
- Staying Safe Around the Water – Children’s Trust of South Carolina
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Contact Life Saver Pool Fence of the Lowcountry today to request your FREE mesh pool fence and pool gate estimate in Port Royal, SC. Please call (843) 822-8855 or get in touch online. We also offer Virtual Estimates.